- You may target jobs in urban locations by entering the city name as a keyword alone or with other keywords.
- To search for an entire phrase, put the "phrase in quotes.” Examples: “GIS Analyst” or “Regional Planner”
- The keyword search process is NOT case sensitive.
- If you enter more than one word in the keyword box, you may insert AND, OR, or NOT between the words to refine results.
- GIS AND sales will return jobs ads that contain both “GIS” and “sales”.
- GIS OR sales will return job ads that contain one keyword but not necessarily both.
- GIS NOT sales will return job ads containing the word “GIS” but do not contain the word “sales”