|Job Status :
||Full Time, Employee
||Michael Baker Corporation
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Relevant Experience :
|Number of Positions :
|Reference Number :
Michael Baker Corporation
GIS Associate I
The successful candidate will provide mapping support in an ESRI GIS, and MicroStation CADD environment within the Directorate of Public Works (DPW), on-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground. The candidate will provide GIS Support and answer data calls, assist the Senior GIS manager in day to day operations, provide customer support and training as needed.
- Two degree in GIS or related major
- Two to four years of GIS experience
- US Citizenship
- Computer skills needed include ESRI GIS, Bentley MicroStation, and MS Office.
- Four year degree in GIS or related major
- Database skills including Oracle is a plus.
- ESRI programming and PYTHON programming is also a plus.