|Job Status :
||Full Time, Employee
||J.M. Waller Associates, Inc.
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Relevant Experience :
|Number of Positions :
||Ft Leonard Wood, Missouri
J.M. Waller Associates, Inc.
J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services to government and commercial clients across the U.S. and around the world. We are seeking a NEPA Support Professional to provide technical support to Fort Leonard Wood for environmental activities.
- Attend planning meetings, design charrettes, and provide meeting summaries including action items requiring additional work
- Develop and maintain NEPA related planning support guidance and materials suitable for distribution
- Provide monthly brief about processes to comply with environmental requirements.
- Provide evaluation/review support for environmental compliance (e.g., regulations, training missions, projects, construction, military equipment, experiments, real property transactions, etc.)
- Perform technical reviews and provide support to review construction & service documentation, scopes of work, contracts, plans, drawings, specifications, requests for proposal, work order requests, etc.
- Provide database support
- Create/ maintain databases, prepare briefing charts, SOPs etc.
- Support creating maps in GIS, as well as creating, adding, maintaining, updating, and extracting various environmental GIS layers in the Environmental Division
Activities and duties also include:
- Review NEPA documentation
- Review actions for environmental concerns
- Perform tasks related to collection of data or information necessary to ensure compliance with NEPA
- Perform tasks related to the completion of NEPA documentation
- Four year degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant NEPA experience
- Thorough knowledge of NEPA and all related or impacted federal, state, and local environmental laws and regulations pertinent to Army environmental compliance
- Experience writing Army NEPA documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 Suite