|Job Status :
||Full Time, Employee
||CACI International, Inc.
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Relevant Experience :
|Number of Positions :
||Washington, District of Columbia
CACI International, Inc.
GEOINT Technical Support
GEOINT Technical Support analyst to support the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Supports the GEOINT analysts directly as part of daily operational and functional mission support within NGA's GEOINT braches and divisions. Support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure within NGA's Imagery Analysis branches and divisions. Provides research and ad hoc projects utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries. Performs research, contribute to the preparation of analytical and technical reports and publications, prepare graphics, and maintain hard/soft copy files, including target folders, film files, collateral files, and other publications. Creates and maintains databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and maintain Intelink web sites. Utilizes Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to extract and/or access geospatial information, derivative information and multi-intelligence data to provide requirements, currency, accuracy, readiness, responsiveness, data integrity, and relevancy recommendations that support the analysis and visualization of geospatial data available for use by the military, intelligence, and policy-making communities. Adapts existing software applications, tools and data to meet new requirements.
· Familiarity with MS Office, data mining, ability to develop and manipulate, and maintain databases
· Demonstrated experience in creating visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
· Experience with Geospatial Information Systems tools such as ArcView, ArcGIS, Remote View, ArcIMS, ERDAS Imagine, Remote View, ERDAS Imagine, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, FrameMaker
· Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
· Demonstrated participation in and/or directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems.
· Demonstrated high degree of oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to collaborate effectively with regional analysts, geospatial analysts, imagery analysts, military officers, cartographers, intelligence analysts, engineers, technicians, managers, vendors, or other customers.
· Demonstrated customer support skills.
· Be a self-starter, be able to work alone, yet be able to share information with team members and customers in a timely manner.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field
· Active TS/SCI clearance.
Desired Qualifications: NGA Experience. Understanding of NGA's Geospatial Policies like International Policy, Co-Production, and dissemination of data.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.