|Job Status :
||Full Time, Employee
|Posting Date :
|Closing Date :
|Relevant Experience :
|Number of Positions :
||Los Angeles, California
|Reference Number :
Urban and Environmental Planner
• Bachelor’s degree in Urban/Regional Planning, Environmental Sciences, Architecture, Geography, Public Administration, and/or related fields.
• Minimum two years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience preparing or contributing to the preparation of planning documents, entitlement documents, environmental review documents under CEQA and NEPA and understanding of all applicable regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with the preparation of planning and environmental documents.; incorporation of analysis into environmental review documents; preparation of project status reports, and other assistance with tracking project scope, schedule, and budget; etc.
• Excellent writing skills, oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Applicants should be highly self motivated with the ability to multi-task and perform detail oriented work. Familiarity with GIS desired.
• Must be focused to understand and appropriately respond to organizations business needs.
Job Description: URS is one of the largest, global, fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services. We provide these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States and internationally, FORTUNE 500 companies and other multinational corporations.